1) My daughter came home from camp after four weeks. So nice to have her home.
2) I took my last of my three tests for teaching licensure. I still have a year to go in course work, but all the required knowledge tests are done.
3) Didn’t just take the last test, I passed it. Even better, the results from that ridiculous test I took Monday posted. I hate to be that guy who says they bombed it but gets an A, but I did really well. Passed all the sections and it wasn’t even close. I guess I’m a better guesser than I thought.
4) I got to spend a chunk of time with my wife. My test was downtown so I met her at her work and we went to lunch before picking up our daughter.
5) I’m not reffing tonight; I’m caught up or ahead in homework; It’s rest day.
It all adds up to….